Indian Overseas Bank Balance Missed Call Number, SMS Alert, USSD Code, To check Indian Overseas Bank Balance by Missed Call, first get your mobile number linked to your account.
IOB Balance Check
Register Mobile Number
- To link mobile number, go to your bank branch and get KYC Form.
- Now fill in the details of your Mobile Number and submit it along with an ID Proof.
- Within a few hours you will receive the verification message.
1. Missed Call Number
Give missed call to 04442220004 from Register Mobile Number .
2. SMS Banking
To check balance by SMS, type the following message and send it to 84240 22122 –
- Account Balance – BAL<space>Last 4 Digit of Account Number
- Mini Statement – MINI<space>Last 4 Digit of Account Number
If the above numbers do not work, then youcan send your message to these numbers 9551099007 –
- BAL<space>Account Name
3. USSD Code
Dial Indian Overseas Bank USSD Code *99*52# from the mobile number linked to the account –
- Then select Balance Enquiry.
- And Replay by writing the marks accordingly.
- Now enter your UPI PIN. and then
- Your balance will be in front of you.
4. Mobile Banking
You can also use the mobile app to check balance –
5. IOB Toll Free Number
- For More Information You Can Call on 1800 425 4445.