How to Examine and Download IOB Statements Without Using Net Banking? Currently, managing financial operations digitally is significantly more convenient. Net Banking and Mobile Banking have made life easier for clients.
IOB Mini Statement
They no longer need to visit their individual branches for simple cash transfers, account balance checks, account transaction data, and so on. This post will explain how to check and download your IOB Account statement online, both with and without logging into Internet Banking.
IOB Mini Statement by Missed Call
IOBMobile may be downloaded here (Bank Statement App) Formerly, the IOB mPassbook app was used to access passbook statements online, however this software is no longer available. IOBMobile App is now the official IOB Mobile app/IOB Mini Statement App for accessing account transaction data online. By clicking these icons, you can download the IOBMobile app for Android and IOS phones.
How to Get an IOB Passbook Statement Online Using a Mobile Banking App
- Login into IOB Mobile App using your Passcode or Fingerprint option
- Click on the “View Statements ” option
- Choose the statement’s date range/or the number of transactions.
- Choose the Download option.
- Choose an XLS or PDF file format.
- Choose the OK button.
- To open the PDF file, read the information.
- After you press the OK button,
- your file will be downloaded to your phone.
- Now, input the Password to open the file.
Open the IOB Statement PDF File with a Password, To access the downloaded PDF copy of your Indian Overseas Bank account statement through Mobile App or Net Banking, use the first four digits of your Customer ID and the last four digits of your registered account number.
If your customer ID is: 1234XXXX
and your registered mobile number is: XXXXXX3210
Then your password will be: 12343210
How to Obtain an IOB e-Statement for a Savings or Current Account Without Using Internet Banking?
- Go to the IOB Bank Statement Download Portal here: https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibInterestCertEntry.do
- Choose the Service Type (for example, SB/CDCC for Saving Bank Account/Current Account).
- Choose the Next option.
- Now Enter your account number, PAN number (optional), and registered mobile phone number.
- Choose the statement’s start and end dates.
- Enter the text from the Captcha Picture and press the next button.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP that was sent to your registered cellphone number.
- Choose the submit button.
- Your account statement will be delivered to your phone or computer.
- With this approach, you can obtain up to six months of account statements from IOB.
- Download Deposit TDS and Interest Information, Education Loan Interest Certificate, Housing Loan (SUBHA GRAHA) Interest Certificate, Loan Certificate, and Form 16 Part A for Pensioners by following some simple procedures.
Mini Statement from IOB By sending an SMS, you may obtain information about the latest 5 transactions in IOB. You must have a registered mobile phone that is linked to your Indian Overseas Bank Account in order to use this service.
Send MINI <space> Last four digits of your IOB bank account to IOB Statement Number 84240 22122
If your IOB bank account number is XXXXXXXXXXX1234
Then send MINI 1234 to 84240 22122
Alternative Ways to Get Indian Overseas Bank Statements, Several options for downloading E-statements in IOB Bank exist. You may also obtain your Indian Overseas Bank Account statement by following the steps outlined below.
Method 1: How to Download Account Statement of IOB Using an Email ID
If you are an IOB client, you may receive your bank statements by email. Every month, your bank account statement is delivered to your registered email address in PDF format, which you can simply see and save.
You must have this feature activated with your bank account in order to use it. If not, you can obtain it by visiting a branch, using Net Banking, or using Mobile Banking.
How to Use the IOB Mobile App to Activate the IOB Email Statement Capability
- Open the IOBMobile App by entering the Passcode from your Internet Banking credentials.
- Choose the “Service Request” option.
- “Apply for Email Statement” should be selected.
- Hit the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your 6-digit “mPIN” and press the “Submit” button.
- Your request for an IOB Email Monthly Statement has been fulfilled.
Method 2: Steps for IOB Statement Download using Net Banking
- Go to the IOB Net Banking Login Page at https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do.
- Fill up your Login ID and Password.
- Accounts should be set to “Start in.”
- Insert an image captcha or choose the OTP (Visually Challenged) option.
- Choose the “Login” option.
- Select the “Account Statement” option in the “Accounts” section.
- Now, pick Account Number, Duration, and File Format (fie type) before downloading.
- You may obtain a 6-month bank statement for your IOB account.