How to instantly move Jio to Airtel: Hello, friends! This article will explain how to transfer your Jio SIM to Airtel. This information would benefit you if you use a Jio SIM and wish to transfer it to Airtel. You should carefully read our complete post for more details on how to move your SIM to Airtel as a result of this.
How to Port Jio to Airtel
Jio initially provided its customers with several perks, which led to many people using this SIM. Still, later on, people began experiencing various issues with it, including network-related topics. People want to transfer their Jio SIM to Airtel so that they won’t have to alter their phone number whenever they switch SIMs and that anyone may call them at that number instead.
Adding Jio to Airtel: How To
If you are unhappy with a company’s service, you may switch your SIM card to one from a different provider by following a few simple steps and porting your Jio SIM to any provider. Today, we will talk to you about switching from Jio to Airtel, and if you want to change your Jio SIM to Airtel, you must follow these steps.
Sending an SMS from your number is a must for porting your number to another number; after that, you can proceed. We will give you all the details, which are as follows.
- First, enter PORT and leave a blank space on your phone. Next, you must enter your mobile number. Finally, you must send this message to 1900.
- For example, if your number is 9999988888, you must transmit PORT 9999988888 to 1900.
- The business will now send you an SMS to offer you a UPC number and let you know how long it will be.
- Once you obtain the UPC, you must visit an Airtel Service Center or speak with a seller of Airtel SIM cards.
- You must now ask him to move your Jio SIM to Airtel. The merchant will then ask you for your UPC number, which you must provide.
- The vendor will now hand you a SIM card; Accept it.
You may transfer your Jio SIM to Airtel using this method, and even after receiving the SIM, you can leave the Jio SIM in the phone for a while. When the Jio SIM’s network goes down, your Airtel SIM will immediately start operating. Once this is complete, you may use your Airtel SIM on your phone by inserting it there.
How to connect Jio to Airtel Port
You may even online-port your Jio SIM to Airtel if you’d like. You can quickly and easily switch your Jio SIM to an Airtel one using our shared approach. You must adhere to the steps we have laid out for this.
- To transfer the SIM online, you must first go to https://www.airtel.in/mnp/.
- Right now, you’ll see the recharge options here. Choose the Rs. 499 or Rs. 999 recharge option, then click the “Buy” button.
- If you need to select a recharge plan, let us inform you that while this is true for offline SIM porting, online porting requires you to refuel before you may recharge your SIM or transfer the SIM.
- A new page will now open in front of you. You must input your name, city name, address, etc., for KYC verification. Once you have successfully filled out all of the required fields, you must submit the form.
- An Airtel representative will now visit your home to provide the SIM card, and you will then be required to provide the UPC. To do this, you must obtain the UPC by sending an SMS to 1900 using the method mentioned earlier, then give the code to the Airtel representative, who will then deliver the SIM card. I will make the SIM active.
- This makes it very simple to transfer your Jio number to Airtel. Once you have an Airtel SIM, you must always carry it around if your Jio SIM’s network goes down. At that point, you can transfer your Jio number to Airtel. Install the Airtel SIM on your phone, and then you may begin using your phone with this Airtel SIM.
How long would the transfer from Jio to Airtel take?
If you’re among the many individuals wondering how long it would take to activate or port your Jio Jio SIM to Airtel, know that most users already have this SIM installed on their phones. Even though the porting process takes a day, many users may need to wait longer. If you port the SIM, it will take you no longer than 7 days to finish the process. You might need to wait till.
How To Determine Whether A SIM Has Been Ported
After successfully porting your SIM, the network of your Jio SIM will disappear, and the network of your Airtel SIM will then appear. This raises the question of determining whether the SIM has been successfully ported, so let us explain. After Jio’s network disappears, you remove the Jio SIM from the phone and insert your Airtel SIM. You may then use the Airtel SIM on your phone. Shall be.
Required Documents To Port An Airtel SIM
You can only port your SIM if you have the following documents. If you wish to transfer your SIM, you must have these documents.
- To port a SIM, you need one of the identification documents—such as an Aadhar card, identity card, driver’s license, etc.—that you used to buy the SIM and two passport-size photos.
- Your Jio SIM must be at least 90 days old to transfer the SIM.
- You must first pay your SIM’s previous payments to transfer a postpaid SIM. You won’t be able to share the SIM until all your payments are paid.
Expired UPC Code: What to Do?
When transferring a SIM, it frequently happens that the user’s UPC expires. If this also occurs to you, you only need to submit the UPC instead of taking any further action. You must reply to the SMS delivered before receiving a new UPC.
What Is The Price To Port A Number?
The port fee for switching from Jio to Airtel is Rs 6.46, but you also need to pay the SIM fee, and if you get the SIM migrated from a merchant, the retailer will charge you Rs. It also has a maximum price of Rs 100.
Ways To End A Port
If, for whatever reason, you decide to stop having your SIM ported, you may do it very quickly by cancelling your Jio number. If you wish to stop having your SIM ported, then many other people do as well. You must enter a cellphone number from your SIM with a space after it and text it to 1900. The procedure of transferring your SIM will, after that, end. You may also stop the transfer of your SIM card using this method.
The money stolen from you is not reimbursed to you if you cancel the SIM card, so keep that in mind.
Will the new SIM have access to the SIM’s recharge plans and other features after porting?
Before transferring the SIM, you should know that any recharge or plan enabled on your Jio will not be available on the new SIM. You will receive a new SIM following the port. Try to transfer your SIM when your Jio balance or plan expires since the SIM has to be recharged.
We have tried to provide you with information on transferring your Jio SIM to Airtel through this page. If you have any more queries, feel free to contact us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section. If you think the material is helpful, please spread the word on social media to your friends so they can learn more.