Teachers and TS employees can now access their monthly salary documentation (payslips, salary details) online. Teachers and other state employees in Telangana may see their pay stubs online using the IFMIS portal at https://pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in.
TS Pay Slip
IFMIS stands for the Telangana government’s unified financial management and information system. Using their Treasury ID and the one-time password (OTP) sent to their registered mobile number, staff and educators in TS can access their pay stubs and salary certificates online using the IFMS system at the TS DTA’s official website. To get a legally binding Salary Certificate, please visit www.pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in.
Instructions for Accessing Your Salary Documents Online:
Teachers and other state employees in Telangana may now access their monthly pay stubs and salary certificates digitally. Just do what I say.
- To view the IFMIS homepage, please click here.
- Select the Paystub option or Click Here
- Type in Employee ID or Employee Bank Account Number.
- Avoid using spaces while entering the Captcha.
- First, you need to use the Search button.
- All of your information will be presented for verification.
- Choose the “Send OTP” option.
- Upon registering your cellphone number, you will receive an OTP.
- Look at your phone for a four-digit OTP.
- Type the OTP into the area where it says “Enter OTP.”
- Select the “Submit OTP” button.
- It would be best if you Chose a Date Range
- Choose the “Paystub Generation” option.
- Your pay stub, including all of your earnings, will appear.
- To get a hard copy or save a copy to your computer, select “print.”